Friday, June 01, 2007


Wow. I've really been inactive for a while. Two fantastic carnivals have come and gone while I've been gone from this space.

There is a new edition of Scientiae up at FemaleCSGradStudent's place. Her theme was "how we are hungry" and I can't wait to read the yummy entries you all served up.

Also, another post-doc carnival has come and gone at Minor Revisions. Post-doc did an amazing job gathering together a huge number of posts from a diverse set of blogs. Thanks, post-doc.

I'll be hosting the next edition of the post-doc carnival "What's up postdoc?" here on June 23rd. If you are looking for a prompt to get those creative juices flowing, here's an idea: "uniqueness." Write on!

I'm off to Mystery City to house hunt for a few days, but after next week I hope to be back to more blog regularity for a while. I've got lots of post ideas just waiting for some time to come spilling out.


Chuck said...

planes are good places to write blogs in you're too frazzled to do anything productive.

ScienceWoman said...

chuck - that would be true if you didn't have an infant wiggling in your lap. Having a child changes everything!

Writer Chica said...

Hope the house-hunting went well. And the traveling. And that everyone stays healthy!

Jenn said...

Happy House hunting!

sakthi said...

Wishes for getting new house with your taste/preference..As you rightly said,having child would change things dramatically,but in a positive way...I'm happy with my new born girl child...
Car Breakdown Cover

sexy said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX