Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just Minnow - Day 2

Oops. You missed it. Too bad.

Yesterday was a big day for my little Minnow. She had her third sponge bath by the kitchen sink. In the picture above she's exhibiting an excellent Moro reflex as we rinse her hair. For any future parents out there, let me recommend the Burt's Bees baby shampoo bar - it couldn't be easier with a newborn.

Her cheeks are starting to fill out and last night around bed time, she lost her cord stump. She's starting to look like a real baby - not just an itty bitty newborn.

6 comments:

ceresina said...

Awww! Babies. And Minnow! :-)

Rose Connors said...

LOVE the thread!

Writer Chica said...

I like being able to look at her whenever I get a chance.

Leishia J said...

hey minnow and i share the same birthday! lol so cool! :)

i'm now actually 6 weeks pregnant, and its so exciting to see u with a healthy newborn. congratulations!

Sicilian said...

Minnow. . . . I hope you get sink baths for a long time. My girls loved sink baths until they could not fit their long legs in there anymore.
Ciao

Anonymous said...

Hello!

very nice post... enjoyed it very much.

Thank you
tosa inu