Wednesday, January 17, 2007

everything but the baby

I'm now 10 days before my due date.Here are the blackout curtains I made to keep out the neighbor's flood lights. If there is a theme at all to the nursery, it's a primary colors/jungle theme. But what you see in this picture is about the extent of it.
When we pull the co-sleeper up snug against my side of the bed, I'll lose my nightstand spot. So the nightstand will go here next to the rocking chair and I'll have a place for a glass of water and a book.
Since we're planning to use the co-sleeper for the first couple of months, we've opted to use the crib as a changing table. The current crib sheet is one my mom used with my brother, but we just bought a couple of modern ones too. The boppy and the changing pad are borrowed from friends, and the quilt was made by fish's bowling buddies.
In other words, we're just waiting on Mini.

6 comments:

Jane said...

oooh, how exciting! The waiting is the hardest part, I'll bet....

Rose Connors said...

We're waiting on Mini too! I always love the pregnancy updates.

Tethys...... said...

Congratulations! I hope you wont mind taking a moment and helping me with an issue. I'm about to graduate w/my Ph.D. and am looking at post docs. I've been offered one in So Cal but think the salary is too low to live in that area. Can you tell me what you or anyone else might think is a good salary, its Orange County. Thanx!

Shrilatha Puthi said...

all the best wishes to u and Mini.. it's nice to read ur pregnancy updates.

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

rscredits said...

All's for the best in the best of all possible worlds!I have not see post good enough like yours here.Just admire your intelligence and informative explanation. runescape gold . I am a runescape gamer but can't write such detailed info about that. runescape gold for sale , rs gold