Friday, January 19, 2007

calling on bloggy friends to cross your fingers

Mini and I are still here, pretending to work, at the office, and all that jazz. There are no bright lights that say s/he is going to arrive any minute, hour, or day and there are no medical reasons why Mini couldn't be happy as a clam inside me for another couple of weeks. But I just got a good professional reason that makes me hope that Mini arrives sooner rather than later. So for those of you still around on a Friday or that read this message this weekend, I'm calling on the power of the blogosphere to cross your fingers, send your thoughts my way, etc. -- hoping for a happy, healthy baby that arrives before her due date.

16 comments:

jo(e) said...

Sending some energy your way. It's about time for that kid to come out!

Propter Doc said...

Fingers crossed for you! The waiting must be the worst. Here's hoping...

Erin said...

Fingers crossed and waiting to hear the happy news. Hoping it happens when you want it to.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Can't imagine the waiting. My fingers are crossed for you1

post-doc said...

Fingers dutifully crossed! :)

Sonnjea B said...

It's hard to type with all my fingers crossed, but here's hoping!

Bird Advocate said...

Awww, here's wishing you and mini-you an easy delivery. You can't rush kids, though. One of my sons was two weeks late. I'm sure your baby will be more punctual.

doc-in-training said...

Fingers crossed, and sending energy your way...

saxifraga said...

Fingers crossed for mini making her way out soon.

Huncamunca said...

Good luck with everything. I'm just browsing around. My little daughter went to grad school with me.

Best wishes.

phd me said...

Fingers are crossed - good thoughts are flying your way - I can't wait to hear Mini's arrived!

Jane said...

Fingers are crossed. Good luck!!

Shrilatha Puthi said...

wishing u luck.. fingers crossed already. i thought of u otfen times in the weekend n wondered whether Mini is out!!!

Amelie said...

Monday already over here, but I'll cross my fingers "extra hard" (or however you'd say that appropriately). Good luck!

ScienceWoman said...

Thanks friends. Mini is still inside me. I'll write a post later today.

Pug&MooseMama said...

Hmmm, well, I will still cross my fingers and toes for you and Mini!

--turtlebella