Friday, December 01, 2006

what a week!

This week has been a blur. Sunday's adventure and the resulting fallout occupied the first two days almost completely and parts of the rest of the week. I tried to finish up a review on Wednesday, but instead got tasked to review/fix an NSF proposal our group is submitting today. It was a complete mess and took me half of Wednesday and most of the day yesterday to help fix. And I've got a cold and my mom is visiting. Now I'm going to take the afternoon off and try to get some rest. So for any number of reasons, blogging has not been a priority this week. Hopefully next week will be better.

Teaser: For those of you who know my real name, if you do a google news search on it, you'll get to read about the adventure.

4 comments:

Propter Doc said...

Oh dear goodness me! Not much more to say really! Is it bad to laugh?

ceresina said...

Wow. It was an adventure that got in the news? All my sympathies, and I hope you're okay!

geobabe said...

ha! funny. but not.

ScienceWoman said...

propter doc: no, it's not bad to laugh. I am. Now.