Wednesday, November 15, 2006

the latest meme

I first saw this at Dr. Crazy's, but it's all over the 'sphere.

1. Yourself: expectant
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: my husband
3. Your hair: distinctive
4. Your mother: high-maintenance
5. Your father: distant
6. Your favorite item: my blog
7. Your dream last night: puppies
8. Your favorite drink: cocoa
9. Your dream car: environmentally friendly
10. The room you are in: fluorescently lit
11. Your ex: a long time ago
12. Your fear: expectations
13. What you want to be in 10 years: happy
14. Who you hung out with last night: my husband
15. What you're not: ABD
16. Muffins: blueberries
17: One of your wish list items: Zooper Boogie stroller
18: Time: fast
19. The last thing you did: lunch
20. What you are wearing: fleece
21. Your favorite weather: crisp
22. Your favorite book: Calvin and Hobbes
23. The last thing you ate: panini
24. Your life: full
25. Your mood: worn down
26. Your best friend (s): perfect
27. What are you thinking about right now: sleep
28. Your car: reliable
29. What are you doing at the moment: blogging
30. Your summer: busy
31. Your relationship status: comfortable
32. What is on your tv: dust
33. What is the weather like: rainy
34. When is the last time you laughed: yesterday

Back to the data grindstone. I have a deadline to meet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read jo(e)'s post too. Hilarious!

Perfect? me? oh my.

I don't have time to do the whole meme, so I'll just do one:

26. Your best friend: nonpareil

ScienceWoman said...

I'm a "flat disk of chocolate covered with beads of colored sugar!" Gosh, Writer Chica, you are so sweet too. :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe they are one of my favorite chocolates. And it is a fun word to say.

(I actually got it from my thesaurus.)

chica's sis said...

you guys are silly. It makes me smile, especially late at night when I should stop listening to the tv I can't see, and pry my peacefully sleeping hubby off the couch. nonpareil is a fun word to say, but egypt is more fun to write in cursive. :)