Monday, November 27, 2006

Adventures

I'm back in Utopia today after a week of family, friends, and other adventures. I have one helluva story to tell about my return trip yesterday, but I've got to figure out a way to do it in a way that does not reveal my identity.

And I've also got a backlog of work to get done. The laptop I took with me was never fully functional which is my excuse for being late on my first ever review. Triptophan induced sleepiness has nothing to do with it!

So while I ponder a way to share my adventure story and the lessons learned (so far), I'll just post a lame list of my work projects this week:
  1. deal with adventure fallout
  2. submit review (due 11/25)
  3. return proofs of article
  4. give malfunctioning laptop to computer gurus
  5. apply for a job in a mountain state
  6. reapply for federal job
  7. get next paper ready for submission

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very interesting to hear about your adventure!