Thursday, October 05, 2006

Q1: What should I read next?

Today and tomorrow I am going to be fairly busy printing out my thesis, handing it in, and doing some other necessary (and deadline-driven) tasks. So I thought I'd put out a couple of questions to keep you occupied.


What should I read next?
Thin Ice: Unlocking the Secrets of Climate in the World's Highest Mountains
Silent Snow: The Slow Poisoning of the Arctic
Water Follies: Groundwater Pumping and the Fate of America's Fresh Waters
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 comments:

Emily said...

I vote for the third, mainly because I'd love to read a review of it. :) Althought none of them sound especially cheery.

ceresina said...

This is for fun???

Anonymous said...

Have you read The Birth Book by Dr. Sears or Birthing From Within by Pam England? Nosy questions, I know, but both empowering natural birth proponents.

Anonymous said...

This can't be for fun, really, though you might find it enjoyable. I haven't heard of any of those. We liked Birthing From Within, however.

Writer Chica said...

I picked the Water Follies one. Fresh water is going to be a huge issue soon. Plus I find anything related to water interesting.