Thursday, August 10, 2006

Off into the ether

I just hit send. The paper went winging its way to my advisor and my co-advisor, where it will sit collecting virtual dust in their in-boxes until it's far to late for their comments to be incorporated without driving me batty. But, hey, I've held up my end of the bargain. I don't suppose they'd dare tell me to delay my defense because they only had 3 weeks to read a chapter, would they? No, of course they wouldn't. They are reasonable human beings.

And tomorrow I'll work on the introduction to the whole darn thing. And maybe do some blogging of substance (to borrow a phrase from Trillwing).

6 comments:

Rose Connors said...

A day for celebration!

Can't wait to see the substantive blogging too (and hope to do some myself eventually.)

Jane said...

Woo hoo! A psychic burden lifted!

Pam said...

congrats...one step closer.

ceresina said...

Congratulations!

Writer Chica said...

I hope they get it back to you in a reasonable amount of time. Great job getting it sent out!

Money Talks said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.
Airbnb Clone| Angry Birds Clone|