Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A million little pieces

That's how my brain power seems to be these days. I've got dozens of things occupying my brain and time making it hard for me to fully concentrate on any of them. Monday, I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and spent the afternoon working on prepping teaching stuff for next week. Yesterday, I had a long day in the field helping my assistant locate the last hard-to-find sites. This morning I came back to a clogged in-box, including some stuff I had to deal with for the post-doc, the field sites, and the teaching.

But on my dissertation schedule, I've fallen behind. Yesterday, I was supposed to finish the introduction and today and tomorrow I've got to do the figures and references. But, oh yeah, I've also got to finish prepping for next week.

5 comments:

B said...

Good luck with all the juggling! I know you can do it!

mirabel said...

Hang in there! I was *always* behind my set dissertation schedule, but having a deadline meant I knew that somehow, it would get done. Yours will too.

Writer Chica said...

Sending lots of good thoughts and extra energy your way!

Katie said...

Best of luck on the diss writing!

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa