Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday fun: ipodding

I haven't done this in a long time, so I felt like I could get away with letting my readers know what's playing on my iPod (and in my head) as of late.

All-time most played songs:

  1. Benedictus - Simon & Garfunkel
  2. Turn Turn - The Byrds
  3. Bach: 6 Suites for Unac. Cello (Cello Suite No.4, 5. Bourree) - Yo-Yo Ma
  4. Halcyon & On & On - Orbital
  5. May it Be - Enya
  6. Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
  7. And So It Goes - Billy Joel
  8. Throwing Stones - Paula Cole
  9. The World Has Turned and Left me Here - Weezer
  10. The Circle Game - Joni Mitchell
To be fair - I usually have the ipod on some sort of shuffle mode or my work playlist (see #1,3,4,5). But at least these are songs that I don't skip over.

Played in the last 48 hours:

  1. Walk On - U2
  2. Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
  3. Halcyon & On & On - Orbital
  4. What a Good Boy - Baren*ked Ladies
  5. Today - Smashing Pumpkins
  6. Don't give that girl a gun - Indigo Girls
  7. Howlin' at midnight - Lucinda Williams
  8. Your Daddy's Car - The Whitlams

Most Recently Added: Dixie Chicks - Long Way Home (album)

6 comments:

Propter Doc said...

Yo Yo Ma Rules! (I also play the cello, badly)

ScienceWoman said...

Really? Me too!

Propter Doc said...

Wow. Must be a science thing! I had to leave mine in Scotland so am looking forward to a reunion this Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Just FYI, the new Dixie Chicks album is called "Taking the Long Way." Their last one was called "Home."

Very nice music choices there. Your iPod and mine would get along swimmingly. :-)

Adrienne said...

Being a big cello geek, I have the YYM Suites and the Rostopovich version. It's neat to hear the different nuances. I have to remember to get the Lynn Harrel version (he was my first teacher's teacher, and has HUGE hands).

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa