Wednesday, April 12, 2006

spring cleaning

I'm noticing some new readers (or just delurking commenters) lately, and that's great! Welcome.

For my new readers and my dear friends, if you have a blog that isn't already linked from this site, and you would like it to be thusly linked, please leave a message in the comments or send me an email. If you know of any other great blogs or resources for women scientisits, do the same. If you happen upon a broken link or one that hasn't been updated in months, please let me know.

I don't use a site counter or any other such fancy technology here (mostly too busy to get one set up), so I'll also encourage my new readers to share how they found this space. I look forward to hearing your stories.

And, yes, I am still sitting on some news, but I do promise to share soon. And it's not what you think.

6 comments:

phd me said...

Oooo, share now, share now!

PurpleDaisy said...

Here's my blog: http://damonmouth.blogspot.com/

How I found your page: I'm pretty sure I was reading someone's blog (probably profgrrrrl or Bitch PhD) and found your site linked. I'm enjoying reading!

Honeybee said...

Hi!

I found your blog a while ago. My current blog is pretty new; I had one before. Stop by or send me an email if you want details :)

Also, I wanna know the news!

Lucy said...

I can't remember how I found your blog. I think I went looking for women scientists one day. I'm a scientist, but I don't really write anything much about that.

abd anonymous said...

I found your blog following link after link on various academic blog. I'm not a scientist at all, but I enjoy reading learning how fields other than mine work; I also like getting the perspective of other women in the academic world.

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.