- I have a different last name than the one I had when I was a child, but I do not have the same last name as my husband. More on this coming soon...
- My alternate/imaginary career paths are CIA analyst and/or architect. I love to analyze things and put disparate pieces of information together. If my parents and school hadn't funnelled me into science, I don't think I would be where I am now.
- I am getting my Ph.D. from the same school where my mom got her Ph.D. And my aunt got her Ph.D. here too, in the same field as me.
- My mother married (and divorced) a businessman, I married a businessman and hope to stay married to him. Hopefully the job hunt and tenure process treats us well.
- My ideal job would allow me to advise grad students, teach upper level seminars, and work part time.
I'm not tagging anyone with this meme, but if WriterChica, Single Girl, or Mamapants wants to join the weirdness feel free.