Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday's random post

First of all, thanks for all your positive support the past few days...weeks...months. It is so nice to be "surrounded" by empathetic, sympathetic people who really know what I am going through. I do want to emphasize though, as tough as these last few weeks have been, I am so happy with my life right now. My advisor and I were chatting the other day and I told him that the past few years have been the best of my life. I said that without really thinking it through first, but in reflection its really true. Sure, high school had its moments, but once again my mom was right, grad school is the most fun.

And now for, stream of consciousness blogging: I've got a head cold today, no surprise with all of the stress in my life lately. I have lots of ideas for posts but I am trying to hold them in my head and mete them out as I have time to do them well. I'm going to a craft night tonight at S's, but I have no crafts to do. Do job apps count? I just got off the phone with a prof at "University where I really want to work" (UWIRWTW) and it was encouraging, now all I can do is submit the application. It looks like we can buy into the University health plan in January, and they will cover me even if I am already pregnant. Of course, husband slept in the guest room last night so he wouldn't get sick. Tomorrow, volcanogirl defends. Yay, volcanogirl!

To gen(i)e: Sorry I haven't responded to your emails. They warm my heart and when I can write a decent response back I will.

To SingleGirl: When would be a good time to call you this weekend?

No comments: