Monday, November 28, 2005

apparently, pink is not my color

Of course, I learned that from reading anne of green gables. Anyways, by way of Ms PhD:

Your Blog Should Be Green

Your blog is smart and thoughtful - not a lot of fluff.
You enjoy a good discussion, especially if it involves picking apart ideas.
However, you tend to get easily annoyed by any thoughtless comments in your blog.


Sometime when I get a chance (insert laughter), I'd like to move away from the generic blogger template, but I'm having difficulty making things look the way I want. I'm thinking about widening the blog column so my posts don't appear dauntingly long and/or adding a second sidebar for fun things like books and stats...Any suggestions? Should I go green? Should I figure out how to use haloscan? Suggestions that include how-tos for technical stuff would be particularly appreciated.

1 comment:

Astroprof said...

I'm thinking of changing my blog, too, perhaps to an entirely different site. I will think more once the semester is over, and I /can/ think. It is my first one, and MSN spaces aren't bad to start with, but I am finding it very restrictive in terms of not letting me change things the way that I'd like them.