Thursday, October 06, 2005

Why is it...

that when I have lots of stuff going on in my life and thus lots of things to write about that I can't find the time or energy to do so? Oh, that's right, it's the same reason that when I have emotional stuff to deal with, that it would be helpful stuff to write out/vent, I don't have the emotional or intellectual bandwidth to do it. Basically, when my life is worth writing about, I'm too wrapped up in it to be a good blogger.

So instead, I'll send you off to do some good blog reading: I've had time to read very few of these myself, but I wish I could, and maybe I will.
Well, I better get back to waiting for the doctor to call and working on my introduction. Talk went acceptably, and better yet can be crossed off my to-do list. Husband still has job as of 11 am. All in all, an unproductive but vaguely satisfying day so far.

No comments: