Friday, July 29, 2005

Too busy to post...it's in the stars

There's so much I want to write about and my psyche could really use the winding down/closure provided by writing, but my physical body knows that I need to get as much forward progress done today as I can so that I can have a moment or two of fun this weekend and get a bit more sleep next week than I have this week.

But I did find that my horoscope that fits me to a T:
"Your workload has been nuts lately, but prepare for yet a higher pile on your desk. Keep plugging away and you'll clear out your inbox by August 12th, in time for a unique chance to travel."
August 12th is the day I give my final, and that weekend or the next we're planning to go down to Crater Lake.

2 comments:

Writer Chica said...

Wow! That horoscope was spot on. As you head into the last couple weeks of your class, here are some encouraging words:

You can do it! You can do it! Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!!

ScienceWoman said...

i think i can, i think i can...

i loved that story as a kid